KE

Posted on May 20, 2022

My baby loves it, the ingredients are really good and the flavor and taste are great, the bags and packages make the use very simple and practical and it is of a decent size

Posted on May 13, 2022

Baby loves it, and some of the cleanest ingredients in a baby pouch that I could find. Win win! Will be ordering more for sure.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Its crazy that almost all baby food has a ton of sugar. We love Serenity Kids quality and ingredients. Our baby girl loves pretty much all of them and eats many packs!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves this brand! I love the nutritious ingredients.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

it's a favourite of ours! good taste and great quality ingredients that are beneficial as are easy to trace

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My child loves this flavor and all the root veggie ones.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

great ingredients with great taste. it's natural flavor and easy to diet. my baby loves it.