KE

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

These puffs are a great snack for older babies, I love that the ingredients are clean, nutritious and good quality- no vegetable oil! Both my kids love the taste, nice crunch but they also melt nicely.

Alfadhalah
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My daughter loves the taste of these puffs, the quality of ingredients are good. They come in different flavors and my daughter loves them all.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good product, my baby loves it which is the most important part of it. It contains no sugar so the ingredients are also high quality

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

this was really good, but I eat all in one go (I bought for me not my children) and so, considering this, the price is too high 😆 Still an excellent product. thank you

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

High quality ingredients , great taste and my toddler loves them. Perfect age appropriate finger food and not loaded with grain or harmful additives. Price is a little up there but you get what you pay for.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Very good flavor , the size of each bite its perfect for toddlers and the texture create curiosity so that the child encouraged to eat them.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My baby daughter who just turned 1 year old loves these carrot & beet puffs! She can't get enough! I have peace of mind knowing that there are no grains, additives, or chemicals in these. The ingredients can't be beat!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Serenity kids products are a favorite in our house! I know when I give them to my toddler that they’re safe and have quality ingredients. They have a slightly sweet taste and nice crunch.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

These are the cleanest puffs on the market and perfect for my little one. Ingredients are ones you can feel good about. They are a good size for little fingers and melt-in-your-mouth like other baby puffs.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Wanted to love these; great ingredients and packaging, cool design...however, they are so messy! The coating is like a fine powder that gets everywhere. If you don't mind the mess then it's worth it. Toddler enjoys them.