KE

HealthyIsHappy
Posted on May 1, 2022
Great low sugar option with 5 g protein and 5g healthy fat

I'm not gonna lie and say this is the most delicious chicken blend I have ever tasted in my life, but it is by far the best chicken puree option in baby food form. I find it satisfying and palatable. It helps me get better nutrition than most of the other baby food options out there when I'm on the run and don't have time or energy to prepare a puree from scratch. This have been a godsend, and I really appreciate the integrity of the company. They are meeting a need that was not being met by anyone else for purees that don't have any icky additives or acids and contain simple wholesome ingredients.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

High quality ingredients except for water which is not stated as distilled. I do wish that both vegetables were not starchy. Consistency is smooth and uniform and it tastes good. Good protein source. Probably not my or my daughter's favourite in the line up. Price is a bit up there but worth it.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My baby loves its taste! Good ingredients and quality for this price as well! Glad to be able to find pouches with meat content. Though it’s not cheap.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Baby took well to this. Well pureed, great consistency. 1 full pack is too much for a meal. Typically put out half a pack for a meal and keep the other half in the fridge for the next meal (keeps well for 24hrs)

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Its crazy that almost all baby food has a ton of sugar. We love Serenity Kids quality and ingredients. Our baby girl loves pretty much all of them and eats many packs!

This is decidedly my son's least favorite of the meat pouches. It's ok. I've tried this one, too and it's not super tasty. The texture is thick and kind of dry and peas and carrots don't really add much joy to the experience. My son will power through about half a pouch and then refuse to finish this one, but he'll go on to eat other foods if offered to him.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great taste and texture, my son likes it will buy again

3e09f21f-ddf8-499f-bcc2-cd9a13c53a4e
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality and taste, in an appropriate serving size and for a reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022