KE

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

One of the best cream that I've ever tried, so efficient in brightening and moisturizing my skin while protecting me from the intense heat of the sun.

I tried to open the seal and liquid got spilled all over the floor. It took a lot of time untill cream got out, not that it matters, since when it comes to spf, you want a stable compound of ingridients enancing each other, and it's not a chance you should take. Also the smell is a little off, but spf-s sometimes do that. Third thing, I didn't expect it to be completely, when a cc cream usually has some pigment in it, not that it matters to me, as the product is unusable anyway.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

good cover. too bright. size too small.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Sooooo nice this hhhhhhhhh Sooooo nice this hhhhhhhhh

acc143b0-a922-40e4-9a65-7ef2434730c6
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I'll start with the fact that the packaging has changed, I liked it more in the version indicated for the product. The composition is the same. The coating is supposedly weightless and closer to light. Aligns as needed. But, as for photogenicity, the cream looks better in real life than in the photo. There is something imperfect in it, it sometimes emphasizes the dryness of the skin around the nose and the corners of the lips, which is not there. Dryness is noticeable in macro, but in the overall picture it is not too striking. Therefore, I recommend moisturizing primers under it. Then delight. The color is for the most snow-white, but it should be a little browned in the sun, unfortunately it will be whitish, even for those who do not tan at all. Humidity is moderate. Normally distributed and adjusted only when applied by hand. Despite the high SPF protection factor, it does not negate the fact that sunscreen is still needed before SS.

63cb5b5b-70e0-43a8-beae-f7dd93182616
ca0e59fb-2681-4044-ab2e-5bd5efb730ea
2eb97faf-3537-4f13-8e5b-7d77c6becedb
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very beautiful and has no side effects I recommend it to all girls while continuing to use it refreshes it does not have the smell and the quality also and the size is suitable and the composition is not harmful for daily care has many benefits Use it in your daily routine and repeat its use when washing the hand ✅✅✅✅✅🔥🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✅✅✅🔥⧼ I became ﮼ with goodness, the heart sings,# I became with goodness, the heart sings,# I became with goodness, the heart sings ⧼ I became ﮼ ﮼ With goodness, the heart sings ⧼

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I have white skin and I thought he was going to leave me as a ghost, but no. The cream is white, but as soon as you spread it on your skin, it changes color and suits your complexion. It has very good coverage for small marks and acne blemishes. The texture is like cream, although a little thicker, I sealed it with an etude powder and it lasted all day.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Dries the skin and does not look good both in terms of texture and in terms of light and strange color that is obtained. Coverage is very light, and causes pigmentation to look bad.

Posted on May 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

And unfortunately it didn’t suit me, it rolls down a lot, emphasizes all the pores and peeling. I'm updating my review after I get used to using the cream. It works very well as a base for a bb cream, you need quite a bit, with a pea, but the complexion immediately evens out, then I use a light bb cream, paired with it, the face is perfect.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very good product quality and great price, will definitely buy again!! Fast delivery and correct; perfect! Doesn't stick to skin and works great