KE

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Excellent! amazing toy!!!

I was shocked to see the quality of this toy, it is amazing. my 5 month boy loves it. it is colorful and sturdy. a must. really

a26b1607-a93d-47a4-93b8-d17126965922
Posted on May 7, 2022

Baby love to try all the textures in this toy. Package says not to wash, but baby tries to eat it all the time and for something that goes straight to the mouth it should be made with a material that we could wash. For a 5mo is still a little big.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Quality is great! Size is good for baby hands and package is good. My 9mo baby didnt use it much tho i think its for younger babies

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My baby is learning to crawl and this is perfect for catching the ball, it can be challenging but still possible to grab it. Also, the various textures are interesting for exploring. Good size and quality of the product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

good sensory toy for the little baby, they will love playing with it and keep them entertained for a period of time. he can explore textures and colors as well

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Beautiful colorful soft toy with various fabrics with different textures. 100% baby safe and made from non-toxic materials. Stimulates the baby's visual, audial senses as well as the sense of touch. Great value for money!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I thought my baby would love this but he doesn't really seem to want to play with it. I think the ball may be too big for him to handle comfortably.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this one. It has different texture. My baby will love it.

a1b2f677-e556-486a-ae88-7d441fcf4184
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My 7 month old loves this toy. Great quality and excellent for developing his hand-eye coordination.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My son plays with it many times. The size is just right.