KE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Good for the winter

This is very good for the winter (but not only), especially for upper respiratory problems. May be used as a preventive measure but also as a therapeutic (using larger doses). Taking these capsules helps for the relief of running nose or cough. The capsules are well-preserved in this form and are suitable also for travelling, with the small exception of this diagonal layout which make it harder to cut only a part of the pack (but it's still possible). Overall, for me this is a must-have for the winter, but I also continue to take it in smaller dosage in the summer.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is a great product. I use it to help me when I feel that I am catching a cold. This is great to use especially in times like this where we still are in a pandemic. It is a great way to keep your immune system boosted and in check.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Bought these as I read online that elderberry builds immunity and helps in reducing severity and length of cold and flu. Took these when my kids came down with the flu, and I managed to avoid falling sick. Elderberry might affect some people adversely, like my mother-in-law who lost weight after taking elderberry from another brand. Hence I chose to buy from a reputed company and also plan to consume only when I fall sick or someone in the family in sick.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My go-to supplement for immunity strengthening. Kid has been on this since she is 1yo (kids version) and now the adults too. One of the best supplements around which really works especially during this COViD period!

43e28460-4c85-4553-bdbc-fc63f88b0c5f
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've been taking this daily for a few years now and catch colds much less then I did before, a big improvement. As a supplement for people concerned with building immunity, this is a high quality product and will benefit people of any age.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Our family’s go-to quality supplement to boost immunity especially at onset of flu. My child takes it too since at school-going age. It contains elderberry ingredient. This new way of package is slimmer which is easier to store.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great product to boost the immune system! Was taking them in fall and didn’t get sick at all during cold season. Planning to take again this year.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

easy to swallow. simple packaging. great price! excellent value for money choice! a reliable brand. have been using products from this brand for more than 5 years!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent viral immune booster! I have been using it for years, and never had a flu or cold ever since I started. If I feel I may be coming down with something, I take an extra dose and all symptoms are go r within a day or two.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I truly believe that this product has helped me navigate my way through these last two years of Covid and kept me healthy. I have taken them faithfully every day for the last two years and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.