KE

2,208
White Asian
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
Very intense

Even my cats smell like Sai Baba now !!! I feel like I am deepened into some Hindu Temple space. My house is very small so it gets into everywhere and too strong for mediation relaxing, but for a big studio or space that would help to tune for the mood. After burning a candle, my clothes and furniture keeps this scent for a day. Additional pleasure its the package- I like how careful the packaging was done to prevent the scent from fading. Ill order it again!

cc7c9c13-cdce-4f0b-9938-306b8eb2da9f
e4396ea5-18d8-425e-8a81-4ee2a575a68c
3d5d2434-413b-41d5-99ca-bf7c3bfc1961
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The scent this leaves behind manages to both cleanse the space and fill it with a sense of well-being. I reach for these whenever I feel I need a recharge.

30dba700-b111-4368-a0c2-915d15f410e3
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
8,625

If you're looking for an incredible incense that will transport you to another realm, look no further than Satya's Nag Champa Agarbatti Incense. These 10 sticks of pure, blissful aromatherapy are sure to please even the most discerning nose. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I use this for yoga classes in my home and studio, these small boxes are great to carry with me when I go and teach. I use one in a whole day in my home or multiple across each class I teach. They smell amazing and the benefit is the smell also transfers to hair clothing etc so I guess good or bad depending on whether you like a strong scent.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I Love this scent!!! I can't over due it though as lighting these up too often makes me feel sick (it's happens with all smokey things, not just incense). But I wish I could have these on all the time! It's a classic for me and I'm so glad that Iherb carries them.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Don't cheap out when you are burning incense. This brand is the ONLY one that truly smells like the nag champa we all love. I've tried other brands, but NONE of them smell like this. And at my local "hippie" store, the price is almost double of what I can get at iHerb!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product is great. Always emits a perfect amount of aroma. Nag Champa is my go to when I need time to myself. I have a friend who turned me onto nag Champa and he said the only brand to purchase is Agarbatti. The 15 gram box is perfect when you need to fill an order to get to free shipping.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product is great. Always emits a perfect amount of aroma. Nag Champa is my go to when i need time to myself. I have a friend who turned me onto nag Champa and he said the only brand to purchase is Agarbatti. The 100 gram box last a while and the sticks do not lose their potency.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've always loved this brand. The scent is one of my favourites and I use it to make the room smell nice and use it as an insect repeller. The smell is quite strong but I can tell the difference between natural (like this one) ones and ones that are full of chemicals. One stick lasts about 20 mins ish (I think) and once is enough for a day for me. I like to burn especially when I come out of the shower so that my hair is still wet (when the hair is wet, it absorbs the smell more) and my hair smells like this incense the next day!