KE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Excellent quality salmon!

Pantry staples for me! Canned salmon / tuna makes for a omega 3 boost and are good way to incorporate good fats into your diet. I enjoy them mixed with some avocado and prima ktichen avocado ranch with a generous grind of black pepper. Goes over my low carb toast or wrap, or nice on top of a giant salad too. I make them into fish patties too, combined with an egg, chopped fresh herbs, salt, pepper and some almond flour to bind it together. Please click like if this review helped!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I saw how this brand tests every piece of fish they use for their products. Their standards are higher than the FDA's & the mercury level is much lower. They offered their technology to the FDA & other brands, but that would hurt their profits because of the lower quality fish they're allowing to pass inspection. It's a shame that people aren't aware of it.

It's not flakey in terms of texture and comes in pieces, so might not be best for some. The package is not friendly for if you're planning to eat outdoors. Better if you're meal prepping at home on the go, and need to throw it to your salads to add more protein if you're running short for the day for your high protein diet. Flavour of this is okay, but I won't purchase it again because it's a tad pricey for the texture and small size.

aed2cb58-e398-4e01-8114-851a16c1ce02
Posted on May 30, 2022

It tastes good, but not very delicious. You can consume it as part of a healthy diet. It is better than the Italian herbs variety.

acf920b7-cafc-423d-8a79-0556458c93cb
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The fish is in a disposable tight bag. Inside the bag is finely chopped fish fillets, ready to eat. Fresh, pleasantly smelling, juicy - in a word, delicious! The manufacturer on the website has different recipes with this salmon - pizza, tacos, burgers. I used it as a filling for sandwiches.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Tasty salmon. Unfortunately, I wouldn't say I can taste dill or lemon, it tastes mostly of black pepper. Still great, just not what I expected. The pepper does add a bit of heat. Comparing this to a similar product, I am surprised away the difference in calories/ nutritional values, this one had more protein and fat compared to the same quantity of the other product. I prefer this one, the other one is dry compared to this. I would buy again. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The Safe Catch wild Pacific salmon is great for a quick snack or as part of a meal. I especially like it in a green salad.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Tried the lemon and pepper and decided to try this. Still salty to my liking but I wrap it and doesn't worry me so much

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

good quality ingredients taste good use in sandwiches single use size smell good composition seafood beneficial to the heart use daily in your diet great flavor package is perfect

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love salmon but I guess I don't like it with dill. I ate this plain right out of the pouch for lunch and I wish I had added some mayo and chopped onion and celery, maybe some cuke too. That would have toned the dill down some and maybe it would have been good. Also this is not very appetizing to look at.