KE

Posted on Sep 25, 2021
So easy to use !

Quality : 10/10 Use : very easy to use. It has a nice grip Size : bigger than I thought, I used it on my cat It’s stainless steal, cuts nice and clean Gentle on the animals nails I was able to quickly cut my cats nails without any complication, I definitely recommend this for all pet owners. It also comes with a safety lock.

beb91ff5-7d2c-4dfc-8312-123b8c3ef4eb
db7d1c51-df4f-44e6-992e-19fe38572202
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Highly recommend to use on your pet, gentle enough for high frequency use.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

perfect to whip out at a moments notice, my puppy hates having his nails clipped, but if you wait until he is just sleepy enough, you can quickly trim the sharpest nails.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

great and does the job! I use it for my bunnies, cat and dog and they all probably hate it but I love it because it gets the job done quicker and without brakeage!

Posted on May 16, 2022

It was overall easy to use, but just because it had the guard doesn’t mean it completely prevents accidentally cutting the quick - I made the mistake once.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Good nail trimmer, not sure if the stopper is working as intended though. I can still accidentally cut my dog's nails shorter than I'd like because of this

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Works well and safe to use for my senior dog.

Posted on May 30, 2022

As a new puppy parent, I was looking for safety clippers, but these didn't stop me from clipping too far on a couple nails and I felt so bad for hurting the pup.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have a small Cavoodle & these clippers are a perfect size for nail trimmimg

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The best nail trimmer I've come across and I have bought half a dozen!!