KE

Posted on May 17, 2022

Second purchase in a month! Finally a zero sugar maple syrup that taste awesome without the funny residue. And it smells and taste great! I’m addicted to it. Texture is very runny. Good quality. I’ll replace actual maple syrup with this anytime. Short list of ingredients. I love it.

c5dc6f32-8b73-476d-be22-ad8e0e887336
e2c812ec-1fc2-4d33-a0ed-e27a1fbdd5a1
Posted on May 11, 2022

was skeptical about this buy..turns out its a good buy.. taste and consistency very similar to real maple syrup without the sugar n calories! amazing... I use on pancakes or drizzled on french toast..perfect. packaging is good, price not cheap but size is good. no leakage to Singapore. few straightforward ingredients. Great quality. will continuously buy.

d30f0282-5ba0-436e-8eea-440c11abfd8c

Is it similar to real maple syrup? It resembles maple syrup, it does have a similar aroma, but it is not as sweet as the real one, it is slightly bitter and the consistency is watery and not as dense and syrupy. Is it sweet? Yes, it is very sweet and it has very little aftertaste. Is it worth it? I LOVE pancakes but I always end up using to much syrup and butter, so when I use this product I don’t feel guilty as I used to. So yes, 0kcal for 1tbsp is definitely, definitely worth it. Just don’t have too much expectation and don’t compare it to the real maple syrup. Try it! :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It doesn’t have a weird after taste like many sugar substitutes do. You DO have to store this in the fridge to stay fresh though, if you don’t the flavor goes off. It says so on the label. ^^ and I made the big mistake of leaving it out before haha. I use it in my coffee and in baking, in my cereal. It’s delicious. I want to try the vanilla next, I’m super excited for that. There are many flavors to choose from. The ingredients are simple. Ally lose and natural flavor. Great stuff.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I’m so excited to use this I didn’t use it yet I’m gonna try this with my pancake at morning and I hope it taste good the size gonna help me for a while and the ingredient show that it’s zero trigger I hope it’s not I’m a diabetic and I need something sweet with my pancakes at the morning

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My favourite zero-sugar syrup to have with pancakes, waffles, smoothie bowls and oats. While it's not as sweet as a traditional syrup, it is incredibly close and helps me adhear to my diet. It also has a high-quality maple flavour. Though I wish the size of the package would contain more servings, it's a reasonable amount.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is so good, so close to the real maple syrup and you know what ,they are low calories and sugar free, just in love with it. I can add to pancake, waffle and any dessert ! just a little bit runny but you can put it freezer(it won't turn to solid) but the texture will be thicker and not so runny.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this syrup quite good. It help to complete my recipe of pancakes, it tastes quite close to the real thing and the package size is good. It's a little runny though. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is delicious, just the right sweetness and of course, it's organic and zero calories. This tastes somewhat like caramelized sugar which I really like. It's a bit runny but that makes it easy to pour over pancakes and whatever else you eat it with. Remember to keep in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

So happy to have been able to order this! It tastes great, with the benefit of not tasting of artificial chemicals, or having those weird after tastes from other sweeteners. The only issue I'll have is trying not to use it all at once! I follow a ketogenic protocol, so this is ideal for my diet needs, as I often like to use a Maple flavour as an ingredient in my baking recipes. I never used to be one for syrups on pancakes, but this with lemon is wonderful.