KE

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Tasty alternative!

This is a really good alternative to regular chocolate syrup. There are only 10 calories in 2 tbsp. The bottle weighs 16 oz. There is no fat, no sodium, and no sugar. It is sweetened with allulose a plant-based sugar that is not metabolized by the body in the same way as table sugar and, therefore, only negligibly increases blood glucose or insulin levels according to the label on the back of the bottle. The only two ingredients are allulose and organic cocoa powder. I love it and so does my 12-year-old granddaughter. If this has helped you, please give my review a finger up. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This chocolate syrup is great for my low carb diet. The size of the bottle is actually bigger than I thought. I call it syrup, though it is more like sauce. It is quite thin, but the flavour is very chocolaty. I love it to pour on my waffle - the low carb recipe. You don;t need too much for one serving, usally one tablespoon will do.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is grade A sweetener. Allulose is so good for staying in low sugar diets. I use this in my coffee, cakes , on pancakes, it’s universal. Simple ingredients list, cocoa and allulose. The taste is excellent, no weird aftertaste like most sweeteners. Do yourself a favor and try it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It’s not quite a chocolate sauce as it doesn’t have much chocolatey taste but it gives a little bitterness which resembles burnt (caramelized) sugar sauce. The sauce texture is thin just as somebody else had mentioned. It may be more manageable if it is a bit thicker. I’d add a little cocoa powder next time. Overall I like it.

Salsawi
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It’s taste is so sweet and that’s why I gave this product 4 stars. The size is perfect. The package is good. I use it with smoothies and ice cream and another recipes. It’s worth the money actually highly recommend despite the sweetness. And my sister likes it so much.

I love allulose and it's proposed effects alone and in combination with sugar/high GI sweeteners. The cocoa taste could be more pronounced, but it's a good product still. Love using it as a topping for ice cream, pancakes and other dessert, but also to add sweetness and a hint of chocolate in overnight oats, chia pudding, yoghurt bowls and such.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Super tasty. rich chocolate flavor. even though its a bit watery, the taste doesnt compare to any zero calorie sauce i managed to taste. its a bit pricy, but its worth it

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
2051

Posted on May 30, 2022

Tastes actually good, quite runny but I'm ok with that. Adding on top of my nice-cream and my morning oats.Will by more

Posted on May 19, 2022

Purchased to help give us options to make some of our fave sweet things at home without the sugar. Decent size bottle. Quite a thin syrup but tastes good.