KE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Not super sweet but it works

I purchased this sugar mainly to add to my morning smoothies so I could add a little bit extra sweetness without the extra calories. It isn’t super sweet but it does the trick. It doesn’t have that cloying fake sugar taste of other artificial sweeteners like stevia. I like it. If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up. Thank you!

9f297d1c-bc65-4971-9053-170099b08346
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Compared to the powder form, this liquid one taste less sweet, but tastes as great! I prefer it for my cold drinks as it mixes better. I highly recommended it for keto diet as it has zero carbs, doesn’t spike your sugar level, and best of all taste like regular sugar!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my first time trying an allulose sweetener. I have read a lot of great thus things about this sugar substitute and decide to try this one. It tastes almost like regular sugar, better than all other sugar substitutes. No weird taste whatsoever. I have tried all kinds of sugar substitutes in the past 10 yrs like sweet and low, Splenda, stevia, truvia, etc. Truvia(stevia + erythritol) was my favorite, but now Allulose is. The quality feels great & the ingredients list is clean. I do feel that it is a bit on the pricier side, considering that a 16oz bottle doesn't last as long.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Firstly, it is good that it is bottled in plastic - the packaging survived international shipment. At 473 mL size, it is adequate. Composed of only allulose, it is suited to the ketogenic diet, is tasty, and no aftertaste. I add it to fruit shakes and use it as a base for Asian stir fries.

hextasy
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is amazing and life changing, if you're looking for an alternative to sugar that is keto friendly and not too hard on the stomach - I recommend trying this. Start with smaller amounts, in tea or coffee etc - and you can easily build up to more. I use it for everything I would use normal sugar :)

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great portion and convenient squeeze bottle format. For some reason, I found the syrup version to have more kick in my morning coffee than the powdered allulose. Beware though - there IS an upper GI tolerable limit (I wouldn't go beyond two tablespoons in a sitting/serving) as you will create some "spontaneous sweetener induced runs". Been on a keto diet for almost a decade and allulose is my "go to" for recipes and using regularly in my coffee. Better than stevia and has a good taste. Great portion size for the price as well.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

if you are thinking about using it as fine sugar replacement in your beverages .. DON'T .. it will require so much quantity to feel it in your cup of tea, and it will still taste weird. on the other hand .. I found it to be an amazing honey replacement .. works great for me as I'm on the keto diet and i really appreciate the feeling of honey again. recommended.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I used to melt Lankanto in some warm water before mixing it into my cold drinks, but now I can put this directl in! Also, I will be using this to make ice cream (allulose). I've used this as syrup for my keto pancakes and it works fine as well! great product and taste exactly like sugar!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Tried it with Beehive sweet bun, instead of the sugar syrup, it actually tasted good, not bad at all. Maybe a little after taste, but if you're used to erythritol and xylitol sweeteners then you can eat this one too. I wanted to try the chocolate syrup too.