KE

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Great vegan shake option

I mixed the shake with coffee in my shake mixer and it was really easy to drink. I did not have a stomach ache at all. It was a little bit dusty tasting in the aftertaste but for me, that is something I can ignore. The shake packaging is really a large-sized plastic tub and takes up a lot of counter or storage space.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Needed to find a new plant protein. Love this one. Mixes great and taste even better. I went from using it once a day to now a couple times a day

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

First time purchaser. I have drank this the last few days at different times during the day and I really like it so far. Exactly what I was looking for in a protein powder.

Posted on May 17, 2021

LOVE this protein powder. I mix with almond milk or water , bananas and peanut butter every morning. It’s so good, not chalky and honestly I have my kids drinking this now for snacks. Highly recommend if you need some extra protein in your day or a meal replacement! No bloating or stomach issues, very clean and great tasting protein powder.....I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND !!!!

Caseywilson
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Taste real, has a non-gritty texture, digests well with no gas, satisfies for a long time. Love it! Blends smooth as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Tastes amazing tbh. It has helped me reach my protein goal in my diet.

Posted on May 10, 2021

RSP makes my favorite protein and this is my favorite flavor. Staying on top of my health and fitness goals is easy with this low carb, high fiber meal replacement. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent protein shake that is plant based

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Protein powder doesn’t get much better than this