KE

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I had the pink lemonade and it taste really good. I mixed it with more water like around 800 ml and it was still sweet and refreshing. Really like it. I use this one on my days off of training because I have another electrolyte with BCAA. The quality and ingredients are good. The size of 1 stick is pretty normal small and can be put in the pocket. I like it that I don’t have to scoop it. It does what it suppose to do … it’s just electrolytes 😄 But I’ll order it again … very satisfied.

940a45e0-b910-44ba-9c7c-03fa6d4969e5
9925b38b-d376-445c-ac74-4415dbcf507e
821a5554-75d0-459b-bb9a-08a61a809e63
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the third time I have bought this brand of Aminoacids and I think I have finally found my favorite one! The aminoacids are perfect as usual but I enjoy this flavor my more because it is definitely less sweet than the other one I have tried (the fruit punch one). I totally recommend this brand and if you do not like super sugary flavors like me, this could be the best choice for you as well 😊

a65595df-e296-4837-93b0-77d0fc0f3174
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A quality product with an excellent composition of amino acids. It makes a very nice drink, although too sweet for my taste, but I dilute it with more water. It can replace soft-drink, because besides being tasty, it is dietary, sugar-free and healthy. I got it on sale. I have used the proteins of the brand and I am very satisfied. I recommend.

If you're looking for a delicious and refreshing way to help fuel your workout, then you'll want to try RSP Nutrition's AminoLean. These packets are perfect for on-the-go and provide a great source of amino acids to support muscle recovery. I really enjoyed the taste and found that it helped me stay hydrated throughout my workout. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone seeking a convenient and effective way to boost your workout.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I used proteins of this brand and I was very pleased with the quality. 3 individual packets. Prodim is that they are suitable to take with you to a workout. Excellent product quality, pleasant taste, excellent composition. They dissolve easily. They give energy and tone. I took from the trial products, at a very good price. I recommend, I will take again.

omilla
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Excellent price and quality. Convenient packaging to take with me to a workout. I took them very cheaply, from the trial packages. The brand has very good products, so far I have used their proteins. The composition is excellent, they replace at least two other supplements I use. Because of caffeine, I prefer to take it in the early hours of the day.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

A very interesting drink is obtained. If you add some ice, great for summer. The taste is very good. Very interesting color. Excellent composition, quality product. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I just started taking this product but it tastes great. I also noticed I had energy and I wasn't hungry till later in the day. So I would say RSP Nutrition AminoLean is a great product. I ordered a small 3 pack on my first order to see if I liked it. I will be ordering more in a bigger size on my next order.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This stuff is awesome! It makes me feel great after training and gives me a lot of energy, but no jitters. It tastes great too. Although it seems like there are high quality ingredients, it's quite a bit more expensive than the energy pills I currently take, so I probably won't make this a daily dose unfortunately.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great quality ingredients! The package size is pretty large for a drink packet, but it mixed well with my frother! I immediately noticed the benefits because I had been drinking the night before and felt more energy. It taste just like pink lemonade, but I have yet to test it for muscle and training exercises.