KE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It has no scent and used to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles I’ve been using it for a few years now and I can’t think of another product with the same quality Great quality and absorbed very well by the skin The size of it could be larger but I like it nonetheless The packaging is great and doesn’t leak Very moisturizing

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I use this nightly on only the deeper wrinkles on my face (“smokers lines” area, frown lines, and forehead). I use this along with peptide serum, and together I’m seeing fast results. As with all retinol, it is drying and you need a good moisturizer to apply afterwards. I am seeing a reduction in the deep wrinkles of my problem areas, so I’m happy with this product and will by again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have been using this product for over 5 years and I would not change it for a million dollars because it works. I am 64 years old and I look age 40. There is nothing that beats this product. Love it, love it. I recommend this product to the young and old. Thank you so much

1d13dabd-eb3f-4884-9df6-4794f277fd1e
2c14455a-7c61-4fb1-b35b-466798e807bd
36b520da-39d4-409e-a354-a31ba7b6dd0c
4aa0eb85-72d2-496c-9b4f-3a2b41cd4beb
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

It's probably too early for me to give a full review. So far I like it. It's not too drying, has a nice texture, and there are no adverse affects. I wish it didn't have the scent. Can't speak for how it affects signs of aging but if I like it enough to repurchase it in a few months I'll give it another star.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Unifies the texture of the skin, reduces fine lines, and the skin becomes very tight and supple.. I use it with more than one product from the same brand, all of them give amazing results.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I works well for me. There’s no skin allergy. The scent is not really good though. But hopefully i can see more difference if i use this frequently. Packaging is safe. The brand is well known and very popular.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I use this in conjunction with the serum and I love ROC as a brand. The retinol in this is good enough that it does show improvements with consistent use. Makes skin super smooth the next morning too! Love this

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My skin has never felt better since I strted using the RoC range.. Fine lines are diminishing and my skin feels so smooth and hydrated.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love roc retinol products, and specially this one i always buy it from the drugstore and now I'm getting it from iherb, its better to always add it to my shopping cart.