KE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Oldie but goldie

for a long time I considered roc a dinosaur in skincare market but many positive reviews and great deal on this serum made me buy it. Am so happy I did. it's by far the best vitamin C serum i friend in the past 2 years. nice texture, absorbs quickly and works! I am less than 2 wks into using it and can see pigmentation and skin texture improvements. will buy again and recommend to friends.

f7d753c6-032d-494b-93de-97083c0caa16

This Daily Serum is a lightweight serum which reveals visibly smoother luminous skin, In about a week, skin looks brighter & texture is visibly improved. In about a month, skin appears tighter, discoloration is visibly reduced, & elasticity appears restored. Skin discolorations fade while anti-ageing results continue to get better. Supercharged with a blend of Vitamin C & energizing nonapeptide to make tired, dull skin look glowing & tight, Revive + Glow will help reveal a younger-looking, more even complexion: Use the Revive + Glow Daily Serum after cleansing with the Revive + Glow Gel Cleanser and finish with the Revive + Glow Gel Cream to deliver glowing, brighter and tighter skin.

cbc6702f-eb22-452a-a51f-f608b8522bfb
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

It smells like orange, not sure if it is from natural ingredients or some fragrance, and it's quite easy to spread its light orange serum. I think it can be used for long. Its bottle is orange too which makes the whole product so orange style. No allergy until now. Not sure of its function in one week time. Its price here is much cheaper than Shopper in Canada.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've finished my first bottle, the olfactory experience is great , it smells of citrus and you feel immediately uplifted and in a good mood thanks to this serum. I use it in the morning on damp skin , just after washing my face with the soap fron the same brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I've been using this in my moring skin routine for the past week and half, i cant say much about actual benifits that i've seen but i can review the way the formula feels on my skin. its very very light weight, not sticky what so ever, its very smooth and gel like and its a great addition to my skin care routine. i put this after toner and before moisturizer and sunscreen and i really like the way everything sits on top of this. will update in a month

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Before this product, I used Truskin's Vitamin C serum, which was fine. I like this one better. The scent is lovely, like orange. The texture is also nice. It doesn't drip, but is easy to apply. The applicator and bottle as well as the color give a luxurious feel to the product. I use it every morning and feel that it has really benefitted my complexion.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’ve used it for a week now and I an surprised to say my face, neck and hands do look brighter! It is easy to apply and dries quickly. After it dries I apply a moisturizer. It is not sticky and has a light citrus smell that does not bother me. Only negative comment I have is that some of the product leaks around the top when it dries it becomes sticky I wipe it every time I close it to avoid this but I still hate the waste. All and all a good product that has vitamin C and does not make my face tingle like pure vitamin C serum. Will probably uuse again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am happy with the serum as it make my skin glow. U can see from the picture. There is no filter. It makes ur skin glow n become vibrant

2c204d33-e542-4b1d-853e-e946020cec07
e52418f6-4820-4d02-969a-ed88d0b6ca63
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very readily absorbed into the skin. I use it daily and noticed the texture of my skin has improved. It has a fresh zesty fragrance which is uplifting when you use it at the start of your day. I have some age spots that do not seem to be lightened by the serum but does not get worse.