KE

Posted on May 29, 2022
good

I am 34 years old with mixed skin. I use it every day for a few weeks now..Its nice cream not "wow" but nice... I heard good comments on ROC company but I dont really feel its above avarage. The scent is nice, and the size is average. the texture is not heavy. its good for the summer. I didnt found any noticeable effect, not sure if will buy again or try another day cream. if my review helped you please press on the like button

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Nice odor, very light texture and gentle. The skin feels really hydrated afterwards. Great for winter (in the summer I use 50 spf) Will definitely buy again (feels better then my last one, which was la Roche posay)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I often find moisturizers with sunscreen to be a bit heavy but this product is anything but. Feels lovely on my skin and the packaging is really durable and high quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love love love this spf. Super hydrating, even coverage with no white cast. Can cause pilling if applied over other makeup but works as an excellent base.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like all the ingredients going on in this formuation. Has a light citrus smell that's pleasant. No skin breakouts which is great, but unfortunately leaves a definite shiny look. May be ok for drier skin types, but not great for combination or oily skin.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This unfortunately made me break out in quite large deep spots on my chin which I normally do not have? Well I put it down to the change in cream.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

A little to oily for my skin type, I usually use the retinol (white one) but decided to try this one, I do not plan to buy it again.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is my second bottle, I’m in love with this moisturizer :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love it, doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, no real scent and goes on so nicely!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Goes very well on the skin!! Doesn’t leave white behind and stays for a while.