KE

Sophia
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

RoC products are high quality and effective in my experience. I have bought several so far and this Multi Correction Eye Cream is one of the best for me. It has a gel consistency and as soon as I apply it around my eyes, I feel the skin more hydrated, plumped and my eye bags less noticeable. I apply morning and evening and store it in the fridge as the cold also helps with making my eyes less puffy, particularly when I wake up in the morning. It comes in the 15ml standard size for the majority of eye creams and I like that the packaging is not plastic but possibly aluminium or something similar. It has a hardly detectable scent, and it is absorbed almost immediately so I don't have to wait for long before applying my make up in the morning. I am really satisfied with my purchase and I definitely recommend to try this product. If my review is helpful, please be so kind to leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have matured and very dry skin. I heard about how good it’s but was still surprised to see the instant results: visibility reduce fine lines. Love it! I have tried other brands with higher prices but this is much better and more affordable. It’s great value for an eye cream. Will sure buy again

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

A really great product. The best I have found in a while ... and I try a lot of eye creams!! I am 53 and I find that it keeps the skin around my eyes quite moisturized throughout the day. Doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes (which is very sensitive), and it doesn't pill under make-up. Well priced and from a trusted brand. I would definitely buy again! Also keen to try the Roc Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream too.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

ROC products never fails me and this one as well. Probably my first tube of eyecream in such a long time and this works very well for my upper lids. I apply this right before bed time - the last step in my routine. No stinging sensations in my eye, and I can feel the difference when drawing eyeliner the next morning - skin on my lids are definitely more hydrated after 2 weeks of daily usage.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It does reduce the appearance of eye bag. Just started to use this product for less than even 1 week as such did not notice the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. Will monitor again

45a0e73a-84e8-4904-95a6-38e5d7f8a43f
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It doesn’t keep moisture as well as I thought it would in air conditioned room. I applied more times to keep the eyes looking refreshed. Perhaps it’s lighten a little with help that I’m sleeping better. For the amount and pricing, I’ll still buy RoC. Worth it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is one of the best eye cream i have found till date!! it plumps my sunken eyes and freshens it!! highly recommend it. I use this once in the night.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This actually does hydrate and slightly plump the skin around the eyes for a fresher look. There is only so much an eye cream can do for the under eyes so always keep that in mind, but this is pretty solid.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Too soon to tell if it's working any miracles in terms of texture, but it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin, which is a bit of miracle in itself!