KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Great for matcha lattes.

This it the best matcha i have tasted. It tastes exactly like the ones they serve in Starbucks. Good quality and ingredients. I use this daily and I get enough energy from the caffeine. It’s small in size but serves a good amount. Could last to more than a month. Very good packaging.

b335f8aa-3eb8-4acb-98f3-45467de97d46
947de4bb-b5f4-4179-ba9d-02259840c78d
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It took me one cup to get acquainted with this everyday matcha and now I can barely go a day without. Delicious and great health benefits. It is packaged very nicely to use over and over and easy to take along to have tea on the go. I can tell that this is my new go-to hot beverage for breakfast or even later in the day!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I really enjoyed this matcha! It's good for beginners and a good option for the price point. I like the packaging too its sleek and keeps it air tight. It lasts about 2 weeks if you use it everyday! It tastes a little bitter but it's not overpowering.

I was blown away by the aroma and color right when i opened the package. The tea powder comes in a small foil package inside the tin as with most high-end matcha. I have had very good quality, ceremonial grade matcha before that ran upwards of $50-60 and this is not that, but it is still extremely tasty and rich in flavor. As someone who primarily enjoys matcha in lattes, the slight flavor variance isn’t much worth it and the flavor is unbeatable for this price point. Highly recommend for an “everyday matcha” as the marketing proclaims. Please like my comment if you found it helpful!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I loved how the matcha tastes! I used it as both matcha, matcha lattes, yogurts, and in parfaits. I found myself using more than what people suggested for a serving for something thicker and for a more intense flavor. Although I can't comment on the quality, the size of the package in the tin was great. I really like drinking a lot of other teas but this is really nice for the caffeine and also for the change in pace from typical green teas, jasmine teas, or genmaicha.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Super vibrant green, so it looks high quality, but the flavor is somewhat muted: in a latte, it tastes mostly like the milk/sweetener that you add. I prefer a much bolder, grassier flavor. That said, I'd still repurchase this product compared to other matcha powders at a similar price point.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Great quality matcha with a subtle sweet taste. It makes a great matcha latte and you don’t need a lot to get a good flavor.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I used this matcha to make an iced matcha latte, it smells so good on its own, i make the matcha like the recipe on the container and add it to soy milk and honey, its so good and great quality

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is my favorite matcha tea powder on Iherb! Tastes fantastic. Excellent quality. I like to blend it with a little cinnamon to give it dimension. Caffeine is just enough for a pick me up when I want something other than coffee.

Posted on May 26, 2022

The taste is absolutely amazing! The matcha powders I tried before taste like nothing in comparison to this! The quality is very good, I can’t complain!