KE

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Always have some rightrice in the pantry

I love this brand of healthier rice alternative~ I always have a couple of packs in my pantry for an easy side dish and I always feel stuffed after eating it, probably because it has so much protein in it. The package has clear instructions and it's really easy to whip up with almost no effort. A must-buy for me

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I loved this rice not just because of the taste but the nutritional value it has! Good amount of protein and much needed fiber! Made out with Chick pea and vegetables! what more you can ask for? Not to mention less than 1 gram of sugar is a bonus! All the goodness to enjoy and not feel guilty! price is a little high but iherb delivery speed is super fast! Quality is good too. Try it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I normally do not eat rice but THIS rice made from vegetables is Great. Great taste along with excellent nutrition! A bonus is how easy and quick it is to prepare! Works well with a keto diet too. I'm definetely ordering more.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I was expecting this to be my favourite flavour of right rice, but it was a bit of a let down. Still good macros and good for work lunches or dinner, but the Spanish rice flavour is my regular re-purchase as opposed to this one..

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I used to buy this one at WholeFoods when I lived in the US, absolutely love it, tastes good, nutritious and fast to make

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good and easy to prepare and consume Love the taste

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is very delicious to my taste. It always helps when I need to prepare lunch in a rush.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Wow, so delicious! I mix it with some fried vegetables and it's the best lunch for me.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I really like the flavour. The texture isn't like rice, but still very nice