KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This shape is excellent It shaves my face gently without makes any crash or blood in my face Love the quality of backing Zhang AI use it for taking care in my face my face is become shiny on soft of her use this product Use it as a routine every single month

99f365e3-3576-4536-a886-24972838fa9e
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is my first time to use this. I am not fan of derma planing at all. But when I used it. I realized It was so nice. Especially when you applying make up. I feel that my face become smooth and fair. You must watch tutorial first before you use it, it might hurt your face. A good quality of revlon. The packaging is nice. I really like it.

4370e174-26ca-4705-9b6e-a12c1a502091

The shape is nice, easy to handle and it shaves well. However, if that’s your first time using these I would suggest to be very careful and maybe watch a few tutorials before using as the blades are so sharp and you might cut yourself. Also I wouldn’t say it’s very suitable for someone with sensitive skin.

13f9ebc3-d8ef-4528-94a8-509cf4b0df75
2eddb75d-b113-4d94-bfe5-94a94699421d
97674053-a521-443b-b9ab-a54a7718fdff
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I'm not a huge fan of dermaplaning but I needed something to keep my face clean during these covid times. Not sure if I will buy it again cause again I don't like dermaplaning but it's really good quality clean and easy to use. I think in general all revlon products are amazing

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have purchased this item before, and I can definitely say it's a good buy. The blades are really sharp but still sensitive on the skin - always use as instructed. Even though you only get two blades and you might need to purchase them again soon, it was still very sharp when I disposed of them (for hygienic reasons). For me, it was easy to use specifically around the sensitive eyebrow area.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

this is perfect 😍 i love it so much. it removes everything easily and smooths the skin. it really gives an incredible smooth touch and shine 😍 just be careful it's very sharp. it says to use it on clean dry face. i hope my review helped ❤

75e5171f-bf45-4c27-82b6-168b581a0d55
ca7ea60d-32af-4953-ae6f-3dd27b3ef35b
bd6a688a-f58b-424d-9e90-264ce9640393
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I do not have something else to compare it to - but I have read about the benefits of dermaplaining and decided to try. It is very gentle, removes but not agressively along with revealing really smooth skin texture- suddenly I saw a change - which is awsome! I remove one start because I have not used it too much so far- and waiting to see how the skin care is being influenced by this .

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

simple to use, very gentle yet sharp & professional. the handle is very convenient to hold and the blade takes off all the fuzz & the dead skin cells. a very good product

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I started using the first one 5 months ago (not a daily use of course) and still using it (still sharp), I use it 1 day before home pulsed light, I like the results

Posted on May 30, 2022

Read how to use before, it can be sharp so be careful. It doesn’t really feel rough on the face or anything, just make sure your face is clean and dry before using it. Frequency of use depends on each one’s personal routine.