KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Good

I really love the silicone exfoliating side of this brush. A little soap and water and it deep cleans your face. Gentle enough to use daily and holds up well. The soft brush side is fine and I think works best right after exfoliating. It's too soft to clean the face on its own (in my opinion). I recommend it for the price.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

does the job. i use the soft bristle side for daily cleansing and the silicone side for exfoliating once or twice a week. it works great!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I like the quality of this brush. I use it every night to cleanse my face specially after wearing make up.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Very convenient. Very soft and easy to use. Take it in my travel kit

Revlon double sided cleansing brush

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Smooth and gentle to use worth buying it

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Very soft

40e193bf-8af5-46d0-8a68-6034f6869158
Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Simply in love with this brush, it is perfect for facial cleansing. The quality is great, the size is perfect, fits super well in the hands. The cost benefit is very good because here in Brazil it costs three times more. The bristles have a very soft texture that does not hurt the skin, the color and it are beautiful.

81202b69-10ca-46b2-8ad4-375c0c169242
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The brush is very cool. And I bought it at a super price, something about 300 rubles)) Then I saw a similar one in a cosmetics store, which cost more than 1000 rubles. which ideally whips the cleanser into foam. I consider it a must-have, especially at a super price)))

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A cool brush for washing, of course, is not a panacea, you can get by with it. The brush is sooo soft, but I would have made it shorter, otherwise the soap from the face flies in all directions, you have to get used to it. In general, I like it, for pampering it will go