KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I read about the powerful combination of Vitamin C ester, DMAE and alpha lipoid acid and i was so excited to see all ingredients in a bottle in IHerb! So far this moisturiser has been making my skin tight and moisturised. There’s no scent. Best to use at night. Good quality. A good size to last for 2 months. High recommendation!

784eda75-ace5-49be-bf99-ea7b3983e4e7
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have used this product and its partner eye serum for 15 or 20 years. I love the texture and fragrance free elements. And it is a reasonable price. I believe it has helped my skin stay reasonably nice at the age of 75. I have a sensitivity around my eyes with cosmetics, and this never irritates.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Package arrived perfectly sealed and no damage at all. Pleasant and not excessive scent, I love the texture and I use it as moisturizer before the cream to prepare the skin for make up (I live in a rough region for skin so have to protect the skin from the weather). It has become one of my staples!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Not bad, I think the ingredients are good for skin. No strong smell. Not causing any problems so mostly likely will purchase again next time.

e82a71fc-853a-473c-bcc6-b286a9e38ecf
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I just started taking it a couple weeks ago so I am hoping for good results but it goes on very easily and feels really nice on your face

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Seems to pack all the things my dermatologist recommends in one single cream. Is not greasy at all, and absorbs quickly. No scent. This has become my go-to night cream.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022