KE

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a good quality conditioner. It is a large bottle for a good price. I like that it is thickening for your hair. I also enjoy the scent. I will definitely repurchase this conditioner.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

has a really strong scent but I don’t mind it and it stays in my hair after it dries i keep smelling my hair plus you get a huge amount for the price

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have been using this product for 2 years, but this is my first time buying here. It helps balance moisture for hair, not greasy.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This conditioner feels nice and medium-thick and smells pretty neutral like a hand cream. Makes my hair feel soft and ingredients look gentle and good for the hair!! You also get a big bottle for the price! I use this with its matching shampoo and I quite like it :)

8d0bd574-c477-4bef-bed2-cf4a4655e799
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like this brand, I got the vinegar ones and I got this too

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Light fragrance and texture, after washing, hair was small. Minor issue is about the pump, it doesn’t work so i refill them to another bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The conditioner is good but not as good as the shampoo. Noticed a difference in the texture of my hair, it made it softer. Overall a really great conditioner!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love its smell, the bottle is big, it is so beautiful for hair especially for curls, will order again

096f00f8-2d3e-4ba2-b048-b0ecc98c516d
Pazit Yam
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I really liked, economical in size and price. An excellent product for hair loss. I also have a shampoo and mask from the series

84dbdd24-50b8-4907-8a69-d8b21d0fcfc2