KE

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021
Go for it and invest in your gut's health

Great product! Been taking them for over a month now and I'm almost completely off my gastrointestinal prescriptions (which you shouldn't stop unless only the doctor says otherwise). Drastically improved appetite and consistent bathroom regulation. You would be doing yourself a disservice by overlooking these. I use this 150 billion probiotic capsule along with a candida cleanse to eliminate a 5 decade sugar addtiction and revitalize my gut. Working beyond my hope. I can't recall a time that I didn't crave sugar, and my gut is finally at peace while I'm still alive. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

First of all, I suffer from pretty bad IBS. Was looking for something to include in a new routine to help get my gut back on track. First few days i was very gassy and I farted a lot and it smelled really bad. Afterwards, my stomach felt good. Bowel movements were pleasant and I sleep so so much better. My hormones are also balancing out a little bit better since I assume Im able to process food a lot more efficiently too. Im on my 3rd bottle

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

closest thing to FMT itself. this product is packed with healthy good bacteria and several strains making it a multi culture that works effectively. my GI was pretty having this.

7c8172f4-4b54-420d-b476-72d7b1257c0b
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

loved this soo much!! helped my gut so much!! i usually take 100 billion but this is so much more effective!! helps with the bloat too

Adebie
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Awesome! Be careful where purchased. These are incredibly effective. This probiotic contains strains that others do not and contains most of the strains recommended in the book, Brain Maker, by David Perlmutter. My experience (maybe TMI for some of you): Note: I had not been taking a probiotic prior to starting the 1st bottle. I purchased the 1st bottle from iHerb, who sent it in an ice pack. Within 4-5 days after consuming, my stool length doubled (I normally go twice per day) and eliminating was almost without effort. The stools were well formed and not messy, so "clean-up" was much easier. If you don't know what a healthy stool is supposed to look like, I recommend watching the video on Mama Natural. The odorous smell that normally occupancies elimination also decreased, which surprised me since I didn't think anything could do that. I purchased the 2nd bottle (cheaper price) from an Amazon vendor and did not have the results of the 1st bottle. I went back to the “herb” website to purchase my 3rd bottle and started receiving the same results as the 1st bottle. Bottom line: this product is perishable and though it doesn’t require refrigeration during shipment, it does require refrigeration during storage whether at the store or at your home. I’m willing to pay the slightly higher price to get a product that works. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrom (IBS), an auto immune disease, and multiple food/environmental allergies. Learning that the gut is considered the 2nd brain started me on a quest to heal my gut (I suspect leaky gut syndrome). A highly recommend the book titled, Hashimoto Thyroditis-Root Cause co-authored by Izabella Wentz PharmD as her approach deals with ferreting out the root cause/solutions for this auto immune disease and her approach deals with the leaky gut syndrome which is found to be a problem in 90% of suffers of auto immune diseases. Of course, starting on a good probiotic is one of her recommendations.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I actually don't like that it has a sweet taste despite no sweet-related ingredient is listed on the package. This makes me very suspicious. Nonetheless, these probiotics work most definitely like a charm (it's easier to see if probiotics work well as opposed to other supplements)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Although, probiotics are know for I help with digestive issues this didn’t cause me any issues neither saw any results I’m not sure if it is because that I wasn’t able to get into a good protocol combating my gi issues which would optimize the effects of this probiotic. Also, It tastes like oranges

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like it,thanks.Use it about week,everything great.Will order again.

ea83c880-0c36-4ae4-8563-5d61f687e269
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Ultimate flora 150 is the excellent probiotic for digestive and colon health, and it also helps to boost immunity.