KE

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Ok

The taste is not bad; however, it is too sweet and feels somewhat artificial. I have better memories from the Twizzlers licorice twists which I ate from time-to-time years ago.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The flavors are bit muted compared to the "mixed berry", same range of Red Vines Made Simple but different flavor. Does not taste as good as mixed berry. Will stick to the other one, not repurchase. These are good one to two serving portions of red vines.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I have not yet had that flavor before but I like it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I would buy again taste good .Great for snacking. The quality is good. natural ingredients. I like that it's flavorful

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

They don’t taste like red vines but they are very yummy

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Fresh, chewy texture. Not too sweet. Subtle blueberry flavor. My husband liked these a lot and would re-order.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

its like like plastic just sugary plastic not chewiness whatsoever it breaks like plastic too

DJORDJ
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

We love all products from the manufacturer Red vines® made simple, We tried different tastes, all of them are one thing - a pleasure! Very good quality and pleasant taste. I like the fact that natural ingredients are used. The packaging is beautiful, it lasts for a long time. Definitely recommend to try!

82680877-83a4-497e-b3c7-83bf67af1b03
046aac26-4766-41ef-9d8d-225a7a6a05df
ANITTA
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
1,513
5,148
Auto-translated from Russian

Nice marmalade in the form of straws. It has a not too sweet taste, blueberry and pomegranate. Easy to chew, licorice is not hard, but not too soft, keeps its shape. Interesting sweet snack. Love the taste. This is not licorice, it looks like jelly to taste. Nice yummy, it's more pleasant to drink with tea, I recommend it.

f03a6e46-4a7f-41fb-8b32-fad836c520a6