KE

Posted on Jun 22, 2021
Great supplement for dogs

I have a lab puppy who had a lot of gastro related issues and diarrhea when we got her. She was on antibiotics twice, parasites and the dreaded giardia. It has been over 6 weeks now and her stool has been consistent. While she is on other supplements, I saw very quick results when we added this to her diet. Now, when I add new proteins and food to her diet, I am confident that it will not upset her stomach so much. It is important to let our dogs try a lot of different kinds of healthy food.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’ve been using this in my dog’s daily diet and it has improved her digestion. She also enjoys the cheese taste of this probiotic which doubles as a treat.

e7ccea3f-6b98-4391-b30a-6ee1f123cb63
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My dog loves the taste and eat them like snacks. Poops regularly so I think it is a great value

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Packaging is good and product is great and my dog loves it!

Posted on May 3, 2021

My dog has been on antibiotics for over a month due to ear infections and subsequent surgery. These probiotic treats help her greatly. My daughter recommended them to me who gives them to her dog who has a sensitive stomach.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The dog is happy to eat one a day. I have not noticed any specific health benefits or improvement, but every little bit helps.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

my frenchie loves this so much. the cheese smells so strong. definitely will repurchase again

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My dog love to eat it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

My dog has a sensitive stomach, I’m hoping this would help! Great treats!

Posted on May 21, 2021