KE

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Good coffee

Order was packaged, shipped, and received promptly. Coffee is excellent in flavor and body, robust flavor makes it a great morning pick-me-up. If your philosophy is "any coffee will do", then it's not worth paying for this. But if your philosophy is to appreciate a good cup of coffee, this is one to seriously look at.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

A great blend of complexity plus strenghth in this wonderful Dark Roast. A full bodied taste with sweet notes and no bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for a complex full bodied blend with subtle sweetness whilst not sacrificing the kick from the caffein then this is the choice for you. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love this coffee roaster. They're hard to find and expensive here, so I was so happy to find it on I herb! I will definitely buy again and again

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Picky boyfriend approved! I don’t drink coffee myself but saw the name of this blend and had to get it for my coffee lover, he loved the name and so far no complaints on the taste!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It packs a punch! I am always looking for different sort of coffees and this is “ that different coffee “. Quality is high up there. Source of the coffee is not mentioned.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Like the taste of the coffee. Really strong and nice one

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This coffee does not have as much flavor as I was expecting.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Coffee is not bad, always looking to try different coffee co.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Not as vibrant as I had hoped