KE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Wicked Wolf by Raven's Brew can easily be categorized as one of the finest coffee flavors on the planet. It has a distinctive , earthy, smooth satisfying flavor that is unlike any other coffee I have ever had. It is fresh and I get the beans so I can keep it fresher. The quality is top notch...again...ORGANIC and earthy. Even the wolves envy this java..

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I got it when it’s on sale. The quantity is large given the price. The does its job I would say and the packaging is cute. So nothing to complain about!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Very warm taste for cold winter days. The beans are wet in coffee oil, that's a sign of freshness! Very roast and strong drink! Wakes you up and gets you mindless.. 👍

Best coffee I tried. So nice . Quality niceZ package amazing Z taste so nice great way roasted

Posted on May 3, 2022

Stronger than the coffee I usually have. But tastes good.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Love this brand and even tho I know its marketing I love their packaging. The coffee itself is pretty strong which we like.

Tal
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Another great coffee by Raven's Brew. These guys know what they're doing.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Delicious, dark coffee roast. This was nice upgrade from our regular, week day coffee. I liked this product and will buy again.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Very nice coffee. I love that they have an organic version. Very nice coffee, very nice price. I will definitely keep buying from here.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It was just okay… nothing was special but the package looks good.