KE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My spouse LOVES this coffee. It combines smooth, with creamy and chocolatey. We use both a stove-top Italian coffee maker and a very simple electric espresso machine. Either way, this coffee produces a delicious cup. It's the first coffee that consistently delivers smooth, creamy, bold and chocolatey flavor all in one cup.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

At first I didn’t find this coffee enjoyable but then played with the ratio of bean to water and found with less beans the coffee was more enjoyable. I would consider buying this coffee again.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love that they offer an organic version of most of their coffees. This one is bright and chocolatey. Very nice!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

No bitterness in any of Raven’s Brew coffee beans ! We especially like Three Peckered Billy Goat …dark and smooth!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Excellent coffee! Raven's Brew has a great selection of coffees and I have enjoyed several so far.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great full-bodied coffee. Grinds up nicely and brews to a smooth flavor. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Tal
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

What a great coffee! We love everything about it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great tase, we loved it

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

An ordinary well roasted coffee!