KE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

beautiful beans! This coffee is my favorite right now. It is sweet and smooth with no bitterness. I have been been drinking it black both hot and iced.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Upon my pour over made with the Origami Dripper, I though to write these beans off as slighter over roasted. I'm not usually a fan of darker roasts and this one is definitely on the darker side. The beans aren't roasted to the point of being oily, but they are closer to a dark chocolate brown. After several cups, I've started to enjoy the beans more and more. For those that are using them for pour overs, I recommend keeping your water temperature down to around 86-88 degrees and grind a little bit courser. Once you've dialed them in, these beans offer some notes of dark chocolate with a slight hint of caramel finish.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The bean is the light version or Deadman's Reach, but still can give u a strong flavor with smoothly taste in Espresso. All beans has covered with oil with good shape without holes.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

First time trying this brand and this flavour. THANK YOU. I loved the coffee and enjoyed the cups of coffee I have had using the beans. Bold, delicious and tasty!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I got two types of coffee from this brand, on sale. I found this one to be a bit stronger. The taste is superb and delicious. Totally recommend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I enjoy regular old fashioned coffee without any of the latest complications theese days we see. This coffee work great with my American filter coffee maker.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Maybe I'm confused about what a full city roast is supposed to be or am partial to medium-light and light roasts but this was a bit on the darker side for me. I'd drink this IF I wanted a dark roast. Still DELICIOUS though.

My first time trying full city roast It has such a unique balanced taste to it. The coffee smells and tastes really good

1253f8a0-aab1-4047-b76e-c77d5d476e98
363cfe9a-1a62-49a8-9285-e4a12e070d5d
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This is a great coffee! I love this brand but it's usually too expensive here. It's half the price here.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Least favorite of this brand. Tried 3 d8fferent coffees. Nothing wrong Perhaps flavor is very individual