KE

1,776
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
1,718

Delicious lemon chewing sweets with vitamin D were very pleasant for children, they are happy to chew them every day. Vitamin D is necessary to ensure the activity of cells, organs and systems: from bones, teeth and muscles to the immune system, brain and heart. Many do not receive enough vitamin D from food or after being in the sun.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I love buying Rainbow light. These gummies are a great size and the dosage isn’t difficult. The quality is great and I’ve trusted buying rainbow light for a while now. I feel like being in a space where I don’t get a lot of natural sunlight, this has helped my body a lot. Also love the taste!

With cold and flu season here I decided to give these D3 gummies a try and i'm so glad I did. They taste really good! My kids and I each take one a day. The lemon flavor is not overpowering and tastes natural. So far by taking this with daily Vit C we have averted illness and usually by this time of the year we have a house full of sick kids. I will definitely buy again and highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I've been using these periodically over several years. Since they are gummy they absorb into the body easily. My D levels have been good after taking them. The biggest problem is they taste so good that you want to eat them as candy. The last container I had the taste was a bit sour, but that's not normal.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Bought 3 bottles of these yummy gummy lemon drops! My children don’t get enough Vitamin D from sun or diet alone, so it’s a beneficial dietary supplement for our family of 5. Quality packaging as usual!

a55cdc3b-6c97-4a5c-9701-7f1bf34d77ac
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I love this vitamin D. it is so good hahaha. it is just like a candy, I have vitamin D deficiency and it seems very good quality ingredients coz I have normal levels now.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

the absorption deficiency is effect to my immunity size package is enough the dosage to take ingredient for this quality.good taste .the sun to improve the good bone.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent product. It does not seem like you are taking a vitamin. They are easy to chew, and the taste is sweet . Product quality - does not melt in container. I really like the lemon flavor.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Cool product. Good packaging, cardboard, dense. It came quickly. I recommend to friends.