KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 6, 2023
Indispensable!

My kids each have one of these everyday to help keep their gut microbiomes strong and ready for all of the germs they face at school. They are yummy and their favorite of their gummy vitamins. Us grown ups have them sometimes too!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

This is the second time I have tried this probiotic. The gummies are actually delicious as stated. I believe they help digestion and they are a good size and quality. Much easier to eat then swallowing pills or capsules. Will order again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

My kids liked the taste, but it's covered in sugar. The ingredients include gelatin if that's an issue for anyone. The packaging is nice but not kid friendly which is what I need.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

The combination of the probiotic in these gummies (bacillus coagulans) and Align on a daily basis seems to be an excellent antidote to IBS and other gut-related problems, or at least it has been for me. These are the only two probiotics that seem to help with my gut. They're chewable and tasty and one a day is sufficient.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like this but unfortunately they changed the formula. This is no more available.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My kids love it! Into 5th bottle. Taste and size are nice.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Supplement for my kids. They love the taste of these gummies. It helps their digestion.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product supports a healthy digestive and immune system. It tastes good.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Bought this for my kids and they LOVE IT. They say it tastes like candies and looked forward to eating it. I will habe to purchase more!

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

My daughter's stomach seems much better since she has taken it. She got stomachache frequently but she doesn't complaint it any more. It seems helpful to her. And it tastes good!