KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 9, 2022
Ssooo much easier to swallow

I love the ingredients and how I don’t get sick feeling or constipated taking these prenatals. I pair them with the DHA and feel like I am doing the right thing for my body and my baby! The size of the tablets are so much easier to swallow than the one a day version, I take them daily and will continue after baby is here this summer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought these for my wife's first pregnancy. As she is sensitive and cannot swallow too big capsules I went for this brand and she was happy. No weird smell, aftertaste or side effects! Nice packaging with safety.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I’m not pregnancy yet, planning on trying soon so I decided to try these. I take 3 of these in the morning, it gives me a lot of energy. When I took them in the evening I couldn’t sleep very well. I haven’t seen the regular sized tablets but these mini tablets are easy to swallow. I was worried when I was reading the reviews that they’re still too big. My pee is bright yellow after I take them! Which I read is normal after taking vitamin B.

db3fb308-05d3-49f9-a3e7-376a71bf5550
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Easy to swallow pills, no weird smell or taste. I wish they contain more folic acid. Also I bought separately DHA because this pills does not have it

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Good quality ,sort of nice for stomach,size is bigger than expected but not so big so, and the package good

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

More active and energetic but Its price is relatively expensive

Posted on Apr 17, 2020

These are the best prenatal vitamins I have tried, and I have tried a lot! These are the only ones I can swallow without gagging, even others that say they're easy to swallow make me gag because they're so big. And these don't stink to high heaven like some others I've tried. I also like the formula, it has the amount of iron I was looking for, and I like the blends it has, which includes ginger. These are the only prenatal vitamins I will take from now on.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I didn’t experience any vomiting feeling with this product. However, there was report that this product contains more than 0.2 ug of lead, so i stopped to take it. If this problem solves, i may go back to this product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

good product, it's already a second package

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

These are much smaller than the one prenatal so good for people who struggles with swallowing large pills. I wouldn’t call them mini but probably 1/3 of the size of the other ones. Good value for Vitamins content. I personally prefer the one a day as I often forget to take them however consuming smaller doses over the day might help absorption. Generally happy with these!