KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I’ve loved every kind of vitamin I’ve bought from Rainbow light. I am not sure if I see any real immediate effects but at least I know I am getting what my body needs daily. I am not a big broccoli eater or milk drinker. So something I feel like I am not getting enough calcium braking this puts me at ease. East to swallow and no weird taste. Good item.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Oh, in love with this Magnesium!!! Contains other vitamins… Easy to take, feeling are positive after taking, no cramping legs!!! (What was more important factor for me) Highly recommend.

a2239997-9fb0-4349-88c8-c1fc54906a6f
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using these for quite some time. I just wish they had other supportive additions like zinc and higher vitamin D levels, so I don't need to take so many pills. It's a good product and I can feel the difference if I don't take it. I highly recommend this for folks looking for this kind of supplement.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I have used this product for years, The benefit for me is it helps keep me “regular” at 2 caps a day. Any alternative Dr I’ve been to has agreed it’s a great product!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Great ratio of ingredients. Magnesium is essential and I find it helps when my stomach is upset. This was a reduced price, but I will reorder when this is finished.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

this was not the first time buying this product but it was really good. I will always buy it. It is a good form of magnesium.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a great Calcium Magnesium supplement. It is food based and doesn't upset my stomach. Been taking for years and have had positive results.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is good to my sister taken before sleep she told me its lessen now her pain in head cause she got good sleep in night thanks i herb i found this magnesium at a low cost