KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
rainbow, light calcium citrate

i have calcium deficiency, and i can't swallow big tablets, soraimbow light is the perfect formula for me as calcium citrate is easily absorbed by stomach, and at the same time, the mini tablets aid in swallowing ,its suits my age, and its price is perfect for the quantity, taking it for a while it improved my bone health , it must be taken with vitamin D, so that calcium deposits inthe bones

Posted on May 5, 2022

Took a LONG time to arrive, couple of weeks, but ultimately didn't have much of a choice as these seem to be the ONLY calcium supplement on the entire market made for actual humans & not horses. Every alternative seems massive. These are fine, easy to swallow, reasonable size & not dry/scratchy/chalky.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Mini tablets of this product are easy to swallow, especially for my aged aunt. The price is reasonable. This product of calcium supplement together with VitaminD is beneficial to maintain bone health.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These mini-tablets are very easy to swallow! Though we are recommended to take 4 tablets per day, I guess we can control the dosage according to our own needs.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great size of tablets. Have had a notable increase in calcium since taking 8 mini-tablets per day on hair test (with a Magnesium product too). Easy to take, with good other ingredients

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The calcium tablets are not so "mini", they are densely pressed tablets. They are not easy to swallow, as they are a bit rough, and sometimes get stuck in the throat. You also have to take a daily dose of tablets. I bought them because the ingredients looked good, as they include Vitamin d3, but I will not order them again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i hate how most calcium pills are horse pills. these are close to normal size and much easier to swallow. my only problem is they don’t have the strength in one pill (you need to take 4 a day)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I've just started using this product so I can't comment yet on improvement or benefits. However, the tablets are smaller compared to other calcium supplements and easy to swallow. I have chosen this supplement based on its size, being magnesium-free and combination with vitamin D for absorption. Happy so far!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Small easy to swallow tablets makes taking calcium easier. More likely to take these whereas would tend to skip larger tablets. Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

So easy to take! Small, which is a great relief. Good to build up bones for people over 35+.