KE

Ornexi
Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Zero waste, full comfortableness

Texture is soft and nice. Breathable. Low waist. I've read the comments with suggestions to buy the size you normally wear, but I didn't. Usually I wear XS/S, but with this low waist I bought M size and it's perfect. I didn't want to feel tight in these, so to size-up was the right decision I made. Quality is great, nice package, very beneficial using: zero waste, comfortable, nice fit design. I don't know how I lived before, haha, it helps a lot. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I'm surprised by how much it can soak. It's comfy, you just need to get used to the feeling of not having something on on your period routine. The one thing I was not a fan of is the smell. However soft it still can be felt through the bikini. It's definitely better than any pads or tampons as it's eco-friendly and zero waste! I recommend.

I was skeptical at first, but man, what a revelation! These are comfortable and trustworthy and I have to admit I’ve put them in the dryer and they still seem to work fine. I’ve just ordered a second pair because I am so happy to have an alternative to sleeping with a tampon or worrying about a pad bunching up. Periods suck enough without losing sleep over them. These underwear are great and I wish they had them when I was a teen because holy sh!t that would have been so much better than the diaper thick pads we had. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Don't remember how did I live without this underwear before. I had already 2 years experience with another brand period underwear before. This brand is much better: excellent protection, easy to wash, very soft to skin, no skin irritation, no any smell, and it feels so comfortable. I defenetly won't come back to pads for 2 reasons: care about our Planet, and care about my own body.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great, but I have bought too small size - M, my hips are 102 cm. Failed on my second day after half an hour. But perfect for my forth and further day. Great in the bed? you may turn any way and no spots, all is clear and clean. Uncomfy wet feeling after going to toilet as you you put them on again (if you wear them for 5-7 hours as described and recommended). Any way, no smell and that understanding that you join this global and good "think green", "save our blue planet" etc. From Kyiv, Ukraine with love:)

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I used to have trouble during the night with pads, tampons and diva cup, not anymore. Use these during the first two nights of my period.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These are excellent. Generous fit so don't take a larger size. My girls say they work great and sit very comfortably. They feel safe. Their absorption is great too. Recommended!

iHerb Queen
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Bought the Medium size - 125 pounds, 5 ft 3 woman. Fits perfectly. Bikini shape underwear. Resealable package. Good for periods or leaks. SIZING: According to company website - small is US2-4, med US6-8, large is US10-12, and xl is US14.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great package and quality! It soaks well with no bad smell. My size is medium in general and i ordered medium and it was fitting me perfectly. So comfy and i really like the material that this product is made of. Highly recommended and will buy again.

Lesslie
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Easy to wash and dry. The size goes a little smaller. So I recommend one size plus, especially these days when you feel a bit bigger yourself than usual