KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

WOW ! I have ordered many many period panty options in the past and so many of them either cut of circulation around my thighs or they squeeze too tight around my hips or they barely cover my bum. Im a size 12 with a curvy body shape so my hips and bum are quite big compared to my waist and thighs and I always battle finding products that fit. These are SO SO SO comfortable - they are a classic bikini cut and their fabric is breathable and soft. You also dont feel like you are wearing a giant diaper which is so common with other period brands. I have a very heavy flow so I use them as a back up to my menstrual cup and they were able to secure any leaks I experienced while keeping me dry the entire day and not staining my clothes. 100% will be purchasing more of these (I wish they had a high waist option) but they are amazing. If this review helped please give it a thumbs up :)

a2bd0187-f877-46f7-a632-edb04c1f6ea2
Posted on May 3, 2022

High quality, perfect fit, eliminates odor and super absorbant. Price/Quality ratio is very acceptable.. Packaging is also nice because can be re-used, although i think I'd prefer it to be eco-friendly all the way. Feels like 100% genuine cotton. Feels amazing to quit using tampons! And honestly if you're light on the flow like me you won't even feel it, absorabncy is really good.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought these in two consecutive sizes, as I wasn’t sure which would be correct. One pair fits snugly, but is not too tight. The other is not as snug, but is not loose either. They seem to stretch a bit, so you have a bit of leeway when it comes to size. The quality seems good. As far as absorption is concerned, these seem suitable for spotting and light days, and as backup used with another form of protection on days with medium or heavy flow. I have successfully used them alone on a very light day, but it’s difficult to know how much they can take. It is also difficult to know how much blood they have absorbed already, and the frequency with which to change them, as they are so dark.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I'm really happy with them. The price is great compared to similar products. They do not leak or smell and are very comfortable. I'm a size 42 and bought the XL. Very happy with this purchase.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I’m loving this product so far. Comfortable and soft! This is a great, environmentally friendly alternative for me, since I don’t always feel like using the cup.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It’s on the small side I bout the biggest they have xl I’m a size 14 It’s kinda tight on me But it observes very good

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

After reading numerous reviews I purchased a size larger than I normally would have unfortunately for me the sizes don't run small they are more true to size. It is loose for me. The fabric is very thick as you would expect and has some stretch to it, although I havn't tried it on the days I am supposed to yet I doubt it can be used without any other form of protection unless your flow is super light. I do like that it is non toxic which is reason for my purchase.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Second pair I bought, this is a really great and comfortable product. I completely stopped buying tampons, life changing! For me a pair of underwear is good for about 24 hours then just rinse in water and throw in the washing machine..

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The leg hold fit is tight. I ordered extra long. My hips are 42 inches wide and I tend to have thick thighs. Maybe they will relax in the wash ? They aren’t overly thick so they didn’t feel like a pad or diaper. Waiting on my cycle to test absorbency and washing. I’ll update later. Update: Day one of my period started yesterday. It’s light so I felt comfortable wearing these through the night. I shouldn’t have. First the actual absorbent part of the panty isn’t long enough to deal with gravity when you sleep on your back. There was a small amount of leakage during the night. The outside section under the absorbent part was wet to touch confirming the leakage during the night. If I had worn these to work, I would likely have noticeable blood on my clothing. Clearly I would need to change these after maybe four or five hours. My first day is the equivalent of 3 regular tampons for the entire day and this is what happened after 8 hours of wear. This panty is designed for two regular tampons which isn’t a lot. Disappointing. I would not recommend these. They probably are fine on the end of my cycle but it makes more sense to just use a reusable panty liner than a whole panty, especially if you’re an XL ( the largest size) and your weight fluctuates. I can buy a multi pack of reusable panty liners for the cost of this one pair of panties and not have to worry about weight fluctuations making them obsolete. It held up fine in the washer and dryer, so there’s that. Also I purchased these on sale for $13.06.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

a nice underwear for easy days of the period. sizing is a bit small so take a size up. not suitablefor heavy bleeding days, and the feel of them is a bit synthetic