KE

Posted on May 21, 2022

Rael feminine personal care products are one of the best I have tried. Scent and smell free. Quality seems to be better than other brands offered here as it is very gentle on sensitive skin. Packaging is nice and composition on the skin is natural. Can be used as pantyliners for heavy discharge.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I feel much better knowing I'm using feminine products that are fragrance-free and toxic-free. I've been reordering Rael pads for the last 5 years and I love these petite sizes. They're great for replacing the regular sizes if you find those a tad bit big.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Perfect, it is the best product i have ever used. Highly recommended. The size, quality, care, scent, package, benefits, smell, routine, personal, feel good, frequency, composition all perfect. ❤️

4e8929e3-0cff-428a-a138-2fafaa9fec8e
408bc4fb-19fa-4b99-88c5-1cce82c843d9
e12ce5a3-fe00-484c-80e3-0c5c37879036
321eb92e-def5-4c37-bcce-5b8648368ead
0aadb604-df95-43e3-b33f-e8956c843565
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The quality is great. The size is good for the last few days of period. It feels comfortable. It does not cause itching and has no scent. I will definitely get more.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

this product was amazing, it was light and airy and soft to the skin. As cotton is a natural alternative to take care of our skin.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have tried a few different brands of organic pads and this one my favorite. I use a small size. The hold good on my underwear and fragrance-free. Very comfortable

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Ever since I switched to organic products, I found this company, fell in love with these because they are so comfortable, soft, no leaks, and I’m never going back.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

A life saver! These are so soft and absorbent. A little bit expensive, but I don’t mind spending money over my comfort. However, these might not work for people with a heavy flow. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is my first time ysing organic pads and this is amazing. With regular pads you have a plastic like feeling and it tends to make you sweat on summer days . The organic cotton is so much nicer on the skin. I'm glad I finally tried it.