KE

Posted on May 26, 2022
GREAT choice for oily skin

To be fair, I ordered this one in trial size out of curiosity to see what these skin care products look like, and I’m absolutely in love with this oil cleanser! It works great for my oily skin, as it doesn’t bubble too much, carefully cleanse and doesn’t leave my face stripped out of the moisture it has like some cleansers do. It also has a kind of neutral flavor that really suits me well, and a good package too. So far, really IMPRESSED with this product P.S. don’t forget to 🧴thumbzzz upp🫧 if you find my review useful)

ddd50283-0a0c-4828-8607-e5a966a621ff

im 33 and have combination, sensitive skin. I have to be careful what i use or im left with a dry face. I've only been using for a week and my skin texture has definitely improved. I read some reviews that this dried up right away which it does but you need to follow the directions. it says to apply all over your face and then wet tour finger tips to activate the soap....I make sure to apply it to the areas that have heavy or darker makeup and then proceed to rub it over the rest of my face until it starts to get tacky then I wet my hands and gently scrub my entire face and it works really well! my face feels soft and clean without that dry feeling! I am starting to break out but not in a bad way. They are mostly white heads that are easily cleaned out. I am using this with another product I purchased from iHerb, its called Sympli Beautiful (trial kit) it could be both at work together or it could be one or the other. Either way, my skin is looking great!

a2477c08-9548-4478-b44a-ff641a8e6097
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I really wanted a traditional cleansing oil but this one turned out to be more gel than oil. It works well if you wet the palm or face, because on a dry skin it will just disappear. It cleanses well. But I can’t massage my face lo ger because it keep disappearing. This size is very tiny but i only need some drops on one time using.

28d698be-a2c7-4934-9d7c-ded0b0c2ca97
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Yes, it is not a real cleansing oil! It is better it is like 2 in 1 cleanser. First use it on dry skin without water as a make up remover and after add a little water to make it foamy and wash it off. I love it, makes my routine simple. I just use mascara, bb cream and blush I dont know if it is still working good with full make up.

8102cd9e-4b75-4ec3-aac4-621f0e5f552a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

perfect size for travel. package is a bit annoying cuz i had to really shake to get the product out, but i suppose that’s better than having it leak in my toiletry bag.it’s very gentle you could easily use twice a day. bi-phase consistency. it emulsified impressively well when i first put it on my dry face, more so than a traditional oil cleanser would. image shows the cleanser texture when i first put it on my face. i would recommend this to anyone who likes oil cleansers or who is interested to try one but perhaps doesn’t want to commit to using 2 diff products to wash (oil cleanser + gel cleanser to get any remaining oil residue). i think you could double cleanse with this and be fine, cuz it rinses very clean.

7d94980d-aaf4-40bf-abfe-9230938cf45f
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

OMG. I can believe I found perfect make up remover. The quality is just awesome. I use it every evening before going to the bed. It’s gentle product, doesn’t cause any irritation. Important to mention that I have very sensitive eyes and this product is just perfect. It moisturizing skin. You don’t feel dry after the use. Scent is very soft, delicate. The composition is oily a bit, but not exceeded.

c02177ae-afc2-4557-862a-07a18b87ef49
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is my repeated purchase. Both my husband (alternate with his own cleanser) and teenage boy (daily frequency) share this with me because they like that it foams up really well and it's a good use with those electric face cleanser. The bubbles are so mini and gentle it serves as a light make up remover and face wash 2-in-1. It cleans well but doesn't leave a squeaky dry feeling, good for sensitive skin. Thumbs up for this! :)

db84577c-9f1f-45c9-8cd3-38020c7e3690
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was surprised by this oil. It is very gentle, does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin and it turns into a foam easily and washes off really well. It doesn't irritate skin and removes eye makeup quite well. Also, it has a nice, not very strong flavor. I think, after using this you don't need any foaming cleanser

991d1eee-2517-4c61-a21b-4b5031f67e48
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good quality. Helped to get rid of 40% of irritation and blemishes on the forehead. I like 1 ounce size/ package as easy to take whenever you go, travel. Moisturizes pretty gentle, but definitely need to use cream or other moisture. Felt good benefit for the 30+ age, but depends on the frequency of use. Flavor, smell light. Would also recommend for sensitive skin, but with moisture composition to be applied after.

ca2c4ad2-7d34-4a43-8ba5-b5524cbbaa54
0b1ab725-e3f0-4933-afbc-35474426dc15
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love the smell. At first it kind of sticky an the skin but when you add water it gets bubbly and cleans the skin very well. Removes sunscreen easily and does not dries the skin. The test bottle is small and it kind of hard to get the liquid out but ok.

77128d0e-fbbf-400a-864e-70f427cc73cf