KE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Yum what a snack! The taste is amazing. The bag size is a bit small. We eat the whole bag in one sitting...so two servings. Simple ingredients, but big taste and high quality. The package is nice and keeps the product fresh. I use these on hikes. Awesome for vegan diet/lifestyle.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

One of the only GF pretzel that I. can find without corn as an ingredient - which I am allergic to. Four stars because sometimes they are broken and some of the sticks are really tiny, like there was a production issues. Other than that they are good and I will a continue purchasing

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been on the hunt for a great GF pretzel stick. I have tried other expensive and even less expensive brands and they have all disappointed! Most end up tasting so starchy with most having an odd aftertaste. These little gems are almost like regular ones! (One star off for the price. A little high for a small bag! )

Taste delicious and salty but don't order it if you have sensitive teeth 😂 good to eat as a snack with your tea or with oatmeal 😋

d97d0800-3bd0-46b8-a4a0-3e814f5191ec
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Tastes so good. We demolished the packet in one sitting, just the 2 of us. Tastes like I remember pretzels rasing. Salty, crunchy yumminess. High quality, great ingredients, and next time I'll order 5!

Posted on May 23, 2022

These are the best pretzels! I do not need to eat gluten free foods, but have found these pretzels to be beneficial because they are gluten free. I love these so much, I’ve purchased several so I don’t run out.

Posted on May 28, 2022

When taking into consideration the ingredients used in this product the taste is really good and better than expected. Good as a snack and of a great quality.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Best gluten free i have ever tried. Also yeast free which is great for some diets as i follow!

ed72d791-a9a8-41e0-b899-9f4a159372e1
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

As soon as we got it and opened it we had to order another one as my daughter loves them!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

People who are looking for gluten free snacks this should be considered 😍😍 definitely will order some more