KE

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is the best flavor from Quest in my opinion as there artificial taste isn't as strong as the others (cookies and cream/doubke choc/choc mint) The taste is similar to the One Brands lemon bars. Texture wise, this one isn't as good as the One Brands one though, but calories wise, these Quest lemon cakes are lower (180kcal) than those of the One Brands ones (220kcal).

dcd89eef-d670-4ee1-8772-6374c7f1f677
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Really like this flavor and was surprised of how good it tasted. I can't believe this is not real candy bar ... Taste sweet and the frosting on top is superb.

9a0cc999-a7a9-4658-acc9-022cc7320a64
26f86e72-2755-407a-9f23-0a1c9ccf9567
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

These protein snacks are my favorite because the ingredients are perfect. But lately I did not like the taste, I decided to try the new product and it is right. It's a little sour, which means it's not as sweet as ice cream. Its taste is completely different from the ancient lemon of this bar. You can order it in peace of mind.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really, really enjoyed this quest bar! It's got a nice lemony flavour, which isn't too bitter or too overpowering in any way. It seems to be the perfect balance of sweetness to tartness and I quite enjoyed the taste. I also like the nice crunch of the icing on top of the bar, it adds a nice varied texture to it and I quite enjoyed that.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The lemon cake flavour is constantly out of stock. After finally getting my hand on it, I couldn't wait to see how it taste. Turned out it's not bad, but nothing to write home about either. I like it but not as much as the double choc chunk flavour. Might repurchase if I actually crave for some lemon tasting protein bars in the future

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Very surprised that there are cake slices in it I can accept the sweet level Overall Not bad BTW if the bar melts you won’t feel the crispy cake Don’t let it melt

0cacedc1-e646-44e5-b871-97b76a4cc072
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Omg i love it 😋😋its soo yummy .. i love quest brand .. before I tried cookies , other protein bars from this brand also the quality and packaging was great I recommend 👍 the benefit of this product is low sugar also before your workout eat it 😋

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Lemon taste is the best 😍I take it after my workout as quick snack , it has good amount of protein and the size & quality are good too 💛 I will purchase this protein bar again soon .

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just as expected from Quest, the taste is very lemony and not too sweet like some of the other flavors. Good for high protein diet. Benefits fitness and training lifestyle, just a boost in protein intake with a yummy flavor. feels like a treat.