KE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and I'm always looking for delicious sweet snack which has a low carb count, this is really a good find, the bar is huge but the carb count is really low. Most importantly it is very delicious, high protein and really really low carb!

This is amazing, Hero line of Ques Bravo on these... please keep adding more flavors and increase the protein content and this will be the perfect bar to go with.

b939c4f7-f7c0-42b5-b102-c2d80901355a
a9510fd2-5fdf-4ba9-9922-2a3545e05369
f5880af6-bffc-4e30-97c6-bd3019ababeb
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love these low-carb bars! They fit in my keto lifestyle, and my daughter and husband love them too. I especially love that my daughter would rather grab one of these than a chocolate bar. She's not low carb (and doesn't need to be!) but avoiding all the sugar is just good for her teeth and her health. These are definitely my favorite and even though they are a little pricey, I highly recommend them.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the perfect substitute if you're craving for something sweet. The taste is amazing, without the protein ingredient’s aftertaste. The crunchy texture is superb, making it a top quality snack bar. If you’ve never tried a protein bar before, start with this one and you’ll be hooked on it!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Those type of protein bars tastes very good. They are not as chewy as the traditional quest bars. The taste is also very good. A bit sweet but mostly ok. I also prefer this version with dark chocolate and not the ones with the white chocolate. They are for sure crispy!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Taste great, though not as filling as regular quest protein bars. The texture is what you go for though- it's just like rice crisps but packed with protein. Will repurchase when I run out. Oh, do note that different flavours of these Hero bars come in different sizes, ranging from 52g to 60g.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Tasty protein bars, it would be great if the fat grams were 5 or 6, I suppose they are targeting Keto dieters with this - this forced me to eat 1/2 bar instead of 1 or 2 bars - I like them a lot but I’ll keep looking for lower fat ones that taste good - so far the one I found doesn’t use whey, it’s ok - I just prefer whey

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I actually don’t know what to say about this one. It checks all the boxes- pretty big, crunchy, covered in chocolate, with great macros. But I don’t know why I didn’t liked it so much… it doesn’t have a rich chocolate flavor compered to other crispy bars like BSN or even Atkins, and the scent it a bit artificial. It’s nice but feels like a protein bar and not something to pampering, to eat mainly for the macros.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

oh my god the best quest protein bar flavor!! this is a game changer in the keto diet. It tastes really good, without the artificial flavor that the usual protein bar has. A great pre workout snack, or if you're craving something sweet after meal.