KE

4.8
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Definitely lessened my chronic pain due to past accidents. And I find the quality of this brand very high. One positive factor for me is its controlled release so that each moment the body has access to the contents without eliminating the excess without being properly used.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

it's a quality brand that I've been purchasing for years.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Very high quality, I love the fact that it's sustained released, and keeps going in the blood stream

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

This is sustained release over 12 hours. It gradually releases into the bloodstream and has 10x greater bioavailability. It stays in the blood longer and more active than regular curcumin tablets.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's very good.It's very good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
4,443

Great supplement quality brand recommended

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

seems working better than the other Curcumin i have been using, bought 3 bottles to give it a good test run