KE

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

these are really good quality Q-tips, they feel amazing on my ears a dont hurt, im used to using wooden ones and the cotton always falls of and the wood scratches my ears, so im glad i got these ones and saved my ears.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great price. It is not a product that is perishable so why not buy big quantities. Quality is correct and I do not see difference with other brands.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

always buying this cotton swabs in a shop, I am just happy that I can get it here with discount)) love that it's plastic free

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

First of all, I do like this plastic-free packaging. The only downside is that some of the cotton swabs are a lot thinner than others. Still overall not bad. I'm willing to buy this again!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Usually got these in Costco but didn’t know they had them on iherb. I caught a sale and it was similarly priced! happy with the purchase!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Good quality cotton, feels soft, doesn’t fall apart. Good value for the package size.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

trusted company, quality swabs, great for ears and make up

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Won’t use anything else. Also love there’s no plastic.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great value pack of Q-tips - does what it says on the tin!