KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Nothing compares!

These are so hard to find and they are the best!! No cotton strings left on my face / nails like with other cotton pads. LOVE!

This is much smaller than standard cotton rounds. There are seams around the edges that means it doesn't fall apart like all the organic ones. But the edges are sharp and scrape the skin if not careful around the eyes. I don't like the feel of these: I have multi-sensory processing disorder and the cotton feels synthetic to my hands. It's not: it says 100% cotton but the processing must add chemicals of some sort. However, they go back to very sft when wet with toner. But the price! YIKES! I paid more for 1 of these than a set of 3 organic ones was somewhere else. (I needed these fast so bought here.) Not sure I would repurchase if not in a bind: I strongly dislike how the organic ones fall apart but these have a circular edge that is hazardous to my skin. If you have sensitive skin, I'd skp these. Also don't like the smaller size. All and all, they're not bad, it just depends your needs. My M.S.P.D. makes these hard to handle out of the package before wet. Much room for improvement but not too bad.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

These are more pricey than other cotton rounds. But other brands are either kinda scratchy, leave cotton behind on your skin, or they're thin and split apart when they get too wet. These ones do none of that. They are nice and thick, and hold up well.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Thanks for quick delivery. High quality product. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

A wonderful product for removing makeup, or applying facial toner.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

big size, cotton doesnt break while using, firm rounds not harsh on skin

Posted on May 6, 2022

Sturdy, excellent for removing make up and nail polish!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good quality and soft on skin

Posted on May 17, 2022

good package, quality, feel and size,

Posted on Mar 31, 2022