KE

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I use this in my travel set, although the container is huge, but it is very convenient so I don't have to carry a bottle of toner. Great quality as everything in Pyunkang yul line. Calms the skin nicely and prepares it for next steps in a routine. Lovely.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Soothing and nice. I like that it is fragrance free and gentle. It has different sides to it. One with little bumps that I use first and then the smooth side that I use in the end. My skin feels happy and soft after. Non stingy, gentle exfoliation and nice clean feeling !

Posted on May 19, 2022

Decided to try these toner pads and loved them as all the other products of Pyunkang Yul! they are really ver with toner, the surface of the pads is really soft. I cant say that i see some really visible calming effect on my skin, but in general i have no issues with redness, so happy it moisturises enough my combined skin!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These pads are perfect for my sensitive skin. It has a lot of toner soaked into the whole product. I am using one pad per day at night before my regular skincare routine. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It's comfortable to use and for traveling. Good for sensitive and irritated skin

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It sooth your skin and convinient to use.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Wife is really happy with these, strongly recommended

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Pads are extremely big, and too saturated with the toner. Not really convenient to use

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good day! I purchased these soothing pads for a while and I was sooo happy. 38 years old, combination skin. Firstly, the pad/disk itself is large enough, very comfortable to hold in your hand, much larger than a regular cotton pad. Secondly, the disk is very well saturated, it is quite enough to wipe the face, neck, décolleté. After the skin immediately becomes moisturized, pleasant to the touch, without stickiness. How I checked these discs for quality: once I overexposed the peeling on my face, the next day the skin began to peel off in some places, and only these pads saved my skin from unpleasant sensations, peeling, and quickly returned to normal. Definitely recommend to buy. I plan to buy other products from this brand. If the review was helpful, please rate it. Thanks in advance

0ecbb6dc-b836-43ff-aa61-db032e02e77c