KE

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Such a gentle cleanser — LOVE it!

I am so glad I decided to get this cleanser! I use two pumps each time I wash my face, once in the morning, then again at night before heading to bed. It's gentle and doesn't dry my face out, but my skin feels really clean afterwards. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I just used the entire collection today. This product doesn't have any scent. It gently cleanse my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry it out. It has a foamy texture. The quality and size is good for the price. I can't stress enough how much I LOVE the minimalistic packaging of the product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin with rosacea. Pros: no scent, nice foam, easy to use, good size for the money. Cons: if I don’t put a moisturiser right away, it feels as if it dries skin just a little bit. Maybe it will work better on oilier skin rather than dry. Still a great product, that I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Im so glad I found this here but the price here are more expensive than the korean online shops but always out of stock . This cleanser helps me alot gor my blemishes n breakouts been using this product for 2 months now and already conte ted with the result . I can only see minimal blemishes on my face pimples are all gone 😊

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This cleaner is good, it cleans my faces very well without stripping it to much, however, it tends to strip my face a little bit in the winter so I prefer it for the summer season, for the reference I have oily/combination skin. The packaging is really nice and it dispense the perfect amount of cleanser to use.

asmaqb
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

this was my 2nd pump of this product. really great to use, not stripping like other foams. very gentle on the skin and great for sensitive skin. good quality and size at a good price.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love this gentle cleanser. My sensitive skin had no reactions at all. I use it every morning and also every evening. After i use it the skin feels so clean.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Pyungkangyul products are nice and this one is very mild and good to use in the morning when you just want remove any excess oil from your night time routine. ♥️

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Absolutely fragrance free, gentle foam cleanser. 2 pumps per facewash is enough but not sure if enough for oily and heavily polluted skin. Optimal daily use for not too hod days