KE

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

First review time. This is a lovely product, I believe it does what it promotes. I have used this for about 2 months as a night time moisturizer and I have noticed quite a bit of brightening of my skin. Note: I have a pretty bad acne prone skin and I get scars and hyperpigmentation on the regular. This definitely helped to keep my skin alright during the colder season and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to have that good moisturization and not worry about a greasy finish.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this moisturizer! It not only moisturizes well, but also has additional antioxidant ingredients that make it a great multipurpose product. Sea Buckthorn provides similar benefits to Vitamin C, so you might not even need a Vitamin C serum anymore if you use this product. My only issue is the small size, but I understand why considering how great the ingredients are.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Purito is green korean brand. All ingredient s are save in cream. Light cream, great for combi skin. Perfect for summer. Sanddorn brings many pluses to skin, especially to problem one. Skin looks moisturised and healthy. It didnt bring any pickles on problem areas, thats also very important. For the face and decolte area needs just small amount of cream. Cosmetics on cream lay good. I will certanly buy again

Posted on May 12, 2022

Ibought this partly because of it being cruelty free, super important to me. I like this moisturizer so far, although it's only been a few weeks. Texture is very smooth, It's pretty moisturizing, might be too much for summer with acne prone skin like mine. Packaging is great! Love that is a tube, not a pump. Definitely affordable

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It has a gel texture that feels very comfortable if you have a combination or oily skin type. It has a very very light citrus scent. The package is very comfortable to use and the size is good. It's a very light cream but gives a lot of moisturizing to my skin.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I was recommended this product through a friend and it's probably the best purchase I've made on Iherb. This product not only leaves my skin feeling moisturized throughout the entire day but it contains a lovely citrus fragrant. Moreover, I currently have a ton of acne scars and I've realized that as I utilize this product, it helps minimize the darkness of the scars.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The tube kinda looks like toothpaste but I used it for a few weeks and like that it has no scent and the quality is good. a small amount is enough and the tube size is big. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and soft.

a40c9430-0ea8-46e7-8176-1a88f66d38e5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Using it for few months already. It moisturize my skin really deep and k would prefer it for winter time season because I have a mixed type of skin. Doesn’t have any scent and has a watery composition. This cream doesn’t make any miracle but it’s a good working product to use with excellent quality and absorbing rapidly texture.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product is lovely for my oily, acne-prone skin and the texture is light enough that it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I apply with after my toner/essence and I notice in the mornings my skin looks bright and hydrated. It also leaves my skin very soft. The only thing is I wish it that it came in a bigger tube! I use this very sparingly because I love it so much. There’s also no strong smell to this, which is great because I’m pretty sensitive to fragrance. Give this a try!