KE

Posted on May 19, 2022

my mom and I have dry skin. mine is dry, my mom's skin(esp. face) is extremely dry, maybe with age issue i guess. She said it helps little bit for her skin moisturized. but still feel dry, so she is layering with other product. it s good to use. no reactions at all. but I am not sure I will buy same one again because it doesnt give dramatically changes. it s ok to try. for you maybe working great. will use more often and update review.

76dc22a0-7a8c-41d4-bda9-2219357512b2
Posted on May 10, 2022

I thought about this for awhile and consider buying the ordinary one as it's just squalane oil. apparently there's different type and this is sourced sugarcane. I used it on my face and also scalp and it's the only oil that makes my hair feels lightweight. I love the quality on it. no scent at all and I can see a lot of benefits on my skin. please like my review!

5e3502e0-edcb-4f64-b737-0d6713724989
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

When ı read the benefits of the squalane I want to give it a chance! It’s firms skin, moisturizes, soothes, etc... right now I am desperately needing moisture my face, because Im taking oral medication and my skin become more drier. So for the last step of my skincare I lock up my cream with this oil. A little bit goes long enough. You can use it alone or can mix with your cream. If you have problem with moisturizing maybe you can add this to your routine.

92e51aac-7143-46d2-abfc-63b97b1041b6
Posted on May 30, 2022

I have been currently dealing with a fungal overgrowth on my face and this is the only "moisturizer" I can use that doesn't trigger mega itching and oozing pustules! It is 100% squalane oil from SUGARCANE. It is important not to use the ones that are olive derived (in case it triggers/ feeds the malassezia). It soaks in really well on a damp face with 3-4 drops or more if my skin feels dehydrated. This is technically not a moisturizer but it works well to seal in any hydrating toners, with light occlusivity. This has a lightweight texture, like a dry oil, but with a tad more occlusive power. It absorbs well if you find the right number of drops and it also leaves a beautiful glow on my sensitive skin. I do feel like I am using this up rather quickly! However, my skin is starting to look better so fingers crossed I can get rid of this fungal overgrowth on my face!!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this because I saw that squalene was the primary ingredient in other products that I liked, and I’m glad I did! This does everything a great moisturiser should with absolutely zero fuss. It goes on so light and feels lovely, and hydrates all day. It’s also great for sensitive skin - no issues! Great stuff, will be re-ordering.

Amazing and very light textured oil. Does not feel heavy on the skin. Helped me battle extra dryness and flakiness during winter and is great to use for my guasha massage. I have combined skin with an oily T-zone, however this oil did not cause any breakouts and didn’t clog pores, which is amazing. I really hope to see more benefits of this emollient in long term use.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Best oil I've tried for my combo skin. It is not a heavy oil and not quite a "dry" oil formula. It basically just melts into whatever is underneath it. When used on the face, on top of moisturizer, it seals everything in and feels nice and emmolient. I've used it on my dry hands and my skin feels so soft but no greasiness or leftover product on my hands. Works great on my hair without weighing it down.

Posted on May 28, 2022

When ı read the benefits of the squalane I want to give it a chance! Amazing and very light textured oil. Does not feel heavy on the skin.

5a1beed5-9599-4303-82e5-133f912db569
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love the oil. Use it every day after cleansing my face. I apply the oil and do my face yoga exercises. Do not have any scent, the size is okay. A budget-friendly oil with a good quality.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very light and non-sticky oil. Sits perfect on my skin. It is for all skin types, including those with any eczema. Brilliant hydrating oil!